Directions to Norton Hospital
A Safe Trip
The safest way to travel to the hospital is to wear your seat belt and allow someone else to drive. For your safety and your baby’s safety, the driver should follow established speed limits and avoid distractions, such as cell phone use.
Driving Directions to Norton Hospital
From I-65 south, I-64 east or west and I-71 south
• From I-64 east or west and I-71 south, merge onto I-65 south.
• From I-65 south, take Jefferson Street/Downtown exit (Exit 136C).
• Follow the lanes marked for Jefferson Street (stay in left-hand lane).
• Proceed past the light at the end of the ramp on Jefferson Street.
• Take the first left onto First Street.
• Proceed on First Street to the third traffic light and turn left onto Chestnut Street.
• Proceed on Chestnut Street under the I-65 viaduct through the next light at Brook Street.
• Enter the Norton Hospital parking garage on the right.
Parking Tips for Expectant Parents
If you are in labor, go to the third floor of the parking garage, where security will release the doors for you to enter. Then turn left to the triage area. If you are not in labor and coming for a scheduled cesarean delivery, induction or ultrasound, enter the hospital on the second floor and go to the second-floor registration area.
Maps of Norton Hospital
Area Map for Norton Hospital
Campus Map of Norton Hospital