Norton Healthcare Foundation Funds
Gifts made to the Norton Healthcare Foundation with no designation are used in the area of greatest need, as determined by the finance and grants committee of the Norton Healthcare Foundation Board of Directors.
Numerous funds have been established with specific purposes. You may donate to one of these funds, or start your own fund with a minimum contribution of $10,000.
For more information, contact the Norton Healthcare Foundation, (502) 629-8060. Existing funds are listed below.
Donate now to support any of these funds!
- Clinical Pathology Education Fund supports clinical pathology education, including medical technology, cytotechnology, histotechnology and pathology residents.
- Graduate Nurse Education Fund supports the graduate nurse education program for Norton Healthcare nurses, allowing nurses to pursue advanced education.
- Health Professions Education Fund provides continuing medical education for nurses and allied health professionals of Norton Healthcare
- Lansing Scholars Fund provides resources to help pay for the education of nurses and allied health professionals at Bellarmine University. Established by Dr. Allan M. Lansing.
- Norton Hospital Clinical Ancillary Education Fund provides education for clinical ancillary personnel at Norton Hospital.
- Norton Hospital Leatherman Spine Center Fund provides education, training and patient care related to the Norton Leatherman Spine Center.
- Pharmacy Education Fund supports the educational endeavors of the pharmacy department at Norton Healthcare.
- Shirley Powers Nurse Education Fund enhances professional nursing practice at Norton Hospital through continuing education for all levels of nursing.
- Woody & Lucille Stevens Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab Fund provides education of personnel, purchase of equipment and other services that are needed for the Woody and Lucille Stevens Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center.
- Equipment Fund helps purchase new equipment at Norton Healthcare facilities.
Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Hospital Fund supports resources to benefit Norton Hospital, to include the Norton Healthcare Pavilion.
Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital
Oncology/Norton Cancer Institute
- Gail Klein Garlove Fund supports special lectureship series for cancer research; established by the family of Gail Klein Garlove.
- Oncology Education & Prevention Fund provides educational assistance for the benefit of adult hospital-based oncology programs at Norton Healthcare; established by Bo Nixon and family.
- Oncology Spirit Fund provides resources to benefit the nursing staff of the Oncology Department through activities to support positive staff morale; established by Bo Nixon and family.
- Jeffress Fund provides special and unusual surgery instruments for the surgical staff.
- Women's Health Initiatives Fund supports women's and babies' health through Norton Women's Care, including women's heart health, gynecologic services, general and high-risk maternity services, neonatal and mother-baby care, a breast health program and a wide array of other services to meet the needs of women of all ages through all life stages.