At Norton Women’s Care, we know women’s health care needs are unique. To address those needs, the Marshall Women’s Health & Education Center at Norton Suburban Hospital was created to empower women to take charge of their health – from adolescence to menopause and beyond.
The first of its kind in the region, the center provides women of all ages comprehensive, personalized support through information, education, navigation and physician referrals.
Women have access to:
- Health and education classes related to midlife services, prenatal education, new sibling education, breast-feeding, high-risk pregnancy care, heart care and general health and wellness geared specifically for women
- Women’s health resources, including printed, online and interactive resources on a wide array of women’s health topics
- On-site support to guide women through the health care system, maximizing all resources and support available to women while connecting them to comprehensive women’s services at Norton Healthcare
- Support groups on a variety of health conditions to provide continued care after diagnosis or treatment
- Physician referrals to a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians
Marshall Women’s Health & Education Center
Norton Medical Plaza3 – St. Matthews, Suite 108
4123 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and all services are free.
The Marshall Women’s Health & Education Center at Norton Suburban Hospital was made possible through the generous support of the Marshall Family Foundation and the Norton Healthcare Foundation.
To find an OB/GYN visit our find a doc or call (502) 629-1234 for a physician referral.