Men’s Health: A Family Affair
An afternoon devoted to promoting men’s health in our community
Educate. Empower. Engage.
Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013
1 to 5 p.m.
Kentucky Center for African American Heritage
1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Come learn about helping men live longer, healthier and more powerful lives.
- Free food and lots of prizes!
- Free T-shirts to first 100 attendees
- Free health screenings
- Discussions on disease prevention and wellness by local health experts
- Career advice from job training experts
- Spiritual health resources
- Children’s activities
- Men’s cave with recreational activities and NFL game viewing
Join cancer experts for the discussion “Should you be screened for prostate cancer?” offered at 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. Limited prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screenings will be available for men ages 50 to 74 who have not had a PSA blood test in the past year. Men must attend the discussion to be eligible for a screening.
This is a free community event. To register, call (502) 629-1234.
Information is power. Take part in a movement to live longer, more energetic and powerful lives.
Find out what you need to do to stay healthy at your age: