Men’s Health: A Family Affair
Educate. Empower. Engage.
Bring the whole family to this free community event focused on helping men live longer, healthier lives.
Saturday, Sept. 13
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kentucky Center for African American Heritage
1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, Ky.
- Free food and prizes!
- Free health screenings including prostate cancer screenings*, mammograms, and pap smears**
- Discussion on disease prevention and wellness by local health experts
- Information and resources to help you take the next step toward your health goals
- Financial health tips and career advice from job training experts
- Spiritual health resources
- Family activities
This is a free community event. To register, call (502) 629-1234.
*A limited number of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screenings will be available for men ages 50 to 74 who have not had a PSA blood test in the past year.
** To register for a mammogram or pap smear, please call (502) 899-6842.
Information is power. Take part in a movement to live longer, more energetic and powerful lives.
Find out what you need to do to stay healthy at your age: