Norton Healthcare Scholars
Norton Healthcare Scholar Program
The Norton Healthcare Scholar Program is a loan forgiveness program that provides educational assistance to students pursuing or continuing a health care related degree in an identified key area of workforce need. The amount of funding received per calendar year is based upon the degree program. This is a highly competitive program and not all candidates will be accepted.
Loan Forgiveness and Financial Assistance
Those accepted as a Norton Healthcare Scholar sign a contract agreeing to work for Norton Healthcare upon graduation. The length and terms of this loan forgiveness commitment are based upon the amount of funding received. During this commitment the loan is eligible to be forgiven. IRS regulations require these funds to be taxed as they are forgiven. The amount of approved financial assistance is dependent on the program.
Registration and Application Process:
- Visit https://www.mynortonscholar.com and apply online
- Applications must be submitted by the following dates to be considered for financial support:
- October 1st for Spring semester
- June 1st for Fall semester
- Eligible candidates will be contacted to begin the interview process
- All communication regarding the status of your application will be sent through email
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Office of Workforce
Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Healthcare strives to make the Workforce Development site accessible to all candidates. If you have a disability and need to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact: email@example.com. If you're a candidate with a disability, we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs during the application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran