Making a difference for our community
Why should I give to the Norton Healthcare Foundation?
- Norton Healthcare is not-for-profit and relies on the generosity of the community to support programs, hospital improvements and education. All money earned through services provided is reinvested in the organization. We do not have stocks, we don't pay shareholders. Our board of directors is made up of volunteers from the community. All of the money comes back to the community in the form of health services.
- We want to make sure that our hospitals stay up to date on medical advances and technology. Reimbursement from insurance may cover the cost of providing treatment, but doesn't cover the purchase of new equipment, services such as pastoral care to support patients and their families in times of emergencies and illness; or facility upgrades, such as providing comfortable waiting areas for patients and their families.
- Access to full-service health care is very important to a community's quality of life. Having a full range of health services is important to the region's economy as governmental leaders seek to attract new businesses and, in turn, those employers attract new employees.
- When you need medical care, you don't want to have to travel hours to an unfamiliar city. The work of the foundation also helps ensure that when you need health care, it will be available close to home.
Make a donation now to make sure the health care you need will be here when you need it.
View our IRS Form 990.
The foundation is governed by the Norton Healthcare Foundation Board of Directors.
Norton Healthcare Foundation staff
- Lynnie Meyer, MSN, R.N., CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Norton Healthcare, and Executive Director, Norton Healthcare Foundation
- Leslie Buddeke Smart, CFRE, System Director of Philantrhopy
- Phil Bloyd, Director of Major Gifts
- Anne Cannon, Special Events Manager
- Dan Delph, Events Coordinator/Bike to Beat Cancer
- Margie McClamroch, Grants Manager
- Latrice Phillips, Department Secretary
- Stephanie Powell, Development Coordinator
- Heather Singleton, Director of Events and Community Initiatives
- Maggie Skibba Roetker, Communications Manager
- Nancy Spivey, Gift Accounting Associate
- Kim Stanton, Manager of Funds and Estates
- Mary Ann Watkins, Administrative Receptionist
- Lauren Wigginton, Director of Stewardship and Foundation Relations
Norton Healthcare Foundation
234 E. Gray St., Suite 450
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 629-8060 or (800) 444-2523
Fax: (502) 629-8059