Forms & Resources
After completing the form(s), save and email it to Carmen.Spence@nortonhealthcare.org and Kyle Knight OR fax it to (812) 283-2538.
You will be contacted once the information has been recieved.
Login to iSystoc here!
iSystoc HIPAA Release Form
What is iSystoc?
Norton Occupational Medicine Physicians is proud to be offering a new service to our valued clients—iSystoc. This new service allows employers to access treatment information and drug testing results as soon as they are entered. iSystoc also includes several security features, including 128-bit encryption, keeping patient information secure and free from interception, and an auto-logoff feature which will disconnect a user if they are idle for 20 minutes. Utilizing iSystoc meets the requirements of HIPAA regulations that are not compliant with traditional e-mailing of information.
OMP recognizes the importance of quick and accurate results regarding the case of each of your employees.
We offer an on-line private case management system called "iSystoc" and it is free to all NOMP clients. This system will allow you immediate 24/7 access to your employees Drug Screen Results and Injury Reports. You can save time and money while being environmentally friendly by utilizing this unique, free, HIPAA-compliant online service. It is completely confidential and costs you nothing.
This web-based system allows employers to:
- View treatment information for employees, including work restrictions, diagnosis information, and upcoming appointment dates.
- View drug screening results the instant they enter our system. For privacy reasons, non-negative results are not displayed.
- Injury trend analysis allows employers to track injury problem areas and analyze cost trends.
Need a user ID? Signing up for iSystoc is easy as 1-2-3!
- Print out and complete this iSystoc HIPAA form
- E-mail or fax it back to Carmen.Spence@nortonhealthcare.org and Kyle Knight or (812) 283-2538.
- We'll get you set up and send you the Easy Instructions including your personal user name and password. Download Manual
Resources - Helpful Websites
Dennis McClain, M.D., and his wife, Joyce McClain, APRN, are co-founders of Camp BraveHearts, along with Whit Boone, M.D., and his wife, Lesa Boone. In 1995, the two couples made plans to launch a summer camp for children with congenital heart defects. A 501(c)(3) organization was created and Camp BraveHearts held its inaugural camping season in 1998. Every summer since, children have gone to the camp for the experience of a lifetime.
Starting in 2008, a Family Weekend was added so that families could have a firsthand camping experience with their child. The annual Camp BraveHearts Golf Scramble is a favorite among the practice’s clients as the Southern Indiana community gets an opportunity to have some fun and raise money for these very special children.
Thanks to all of our corporate and individual sponsors who make this event a great success. For more information about sending a child to Camp BraveHearts, email Joyce McClain.