Connecting you to your health
MyChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your electronic medical record (EMR) any time day or night. Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, you can view your lab results, appointment information, medications, immunizations, allergies and more. All information is stored securely.
What MyChart means to you
View portions of your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive email notifications that lab results are posted for viewing on MyChart.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
Stay in touch with your doctor's office
- Communicating with your Norton Healthcare doctor's office is as simple as sending a request for medical advice.
- MyChart is not an email system, but you are able to securely send a non-urgent message to your Norton Healthcare physician. It should not be used to communicate immediate medical concerns.
Manage your appointments
- Request or cancel Norton Healthcare appointments online.
- View details of your past and upcoming Norton Healthcare appointments.
Access family members' medical records
- You can be granted "proxy access" to view other family members' medical records. Consult with your physician or an office staff member to learn more about proxy access.
Peace of mind
We've taken extra steps to ensure that your private health information remains confidential. Your records are safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password-protected and information is delivered via an encrypted connection.
How do I get access?
In order to access MyChart, you will first need to obtain an activation code.
There are three ways to get your code:
- At your next visit with a Norton Healthcare physician, an activation code will be provided to you on your After Visit Summary (AVS).
- Call (502) 629-1234 to request a MyChart activation code before your next appointment with your physician. If you do not have a Norton Healthcare physician, the operator can help you find a provider and schedule an appointment.
- Request your MyChart activation code online.
||Download the Norton Healthcare MyChart App for
Android and iPhone
Already have MyChart? Login
If you would like to know more about Norton MyChart or MyChart Mobile: