How to participate
Where do I start?
You can earn money and get healthier at the same time. Simply "Do the 4 Steps." To start, go to NGoodHealth.com.
- If you already have an account, just log on and "Do the 4 steps."
- If you don't have an account, visit NGoodHealth.com, available from any computer with Internet access, and select "Register New Account." Then "Do the 4 steps."
Do the 4 Steps
You are required to complete the following four steps every year between Jan. 1 and Dec. 1 to earn your money (wellness credits) for the following year.
||Take your online health risk assessment
Log on to NGoodHealth.com and select health risk assessment. This form has 45 questions and takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Please share your results with your primary care physician; it will help identify your health risks.
||Complete your wellness statement
Before you can complete your wellness statement you must:
- Have an up-to-date mammogram and pap smear (women)
- Have an up-to-date colorectal screening (men and women)
- If you are a tobacco user, have completed a "stop tobacco use" program
Allow yourself plenty of time to complete these tasks; it could take up to 90 days. When they're complete, log on to NGoodHealth.com and select Step 2 Wellness Statement.
||Visit your primary care physician for a yearly wellness exam, then return the Physician /Provider form to N Good Health
Log on to NGoodHealth.com and select Step 3 to print the Physician/Provider form. Be sure to bring that form and the results of your health risk assessment with you to your wellness exam. Discuss your health risk assessment with your physician to develop your wellness goals for the coming year. Allow yourself plenty of time to schedule your wellness exam. It could take up to 90 days to get an appointment.
||Earn your 100 points
Earning your points is easy. Visit NGoodHealth.com and click on "Earn your 100 Points" to see the more than 50 ways to earn them and the point values. Here are some examples:
- Participate in any of the subsidized wellness programs (85 points)
- Follow your doctor's recommendations as discussed during your annual wellness exam (20 points)
- Follow a healthy nutrition or diet program/plan (25 points)
- Follow a regular exercise program/plan (25 points)
How am I doing?
To see which steps you've completed, log on to NGoodHealth.com, select Incentives in the green menu bar at the top of the page and then Incentive Summary. You can also select "Check your progress" in the center of the page.
The Incentive Summary lists the activities that you have completed to earn points. Four activities are required as a part of completing the 4 steps:
- Health Assessment: 5 points
- Wellness Statement: 5 points
- Screening data received: 5 points (confirms N Good Health has received your Physician/Provider form from your annual wellness exam)
- Earn 100 Points (you can view your point total at the bottom of the page)
It's not too late to receive wellness credits in 2013
If you have not yet qualified for wellness credits in 2013, you still can by "Doing the 4 Steps." You will begin receiving your money based on the time frame listed below.
As a new employee, you'll automatically earn $20 in wellness credits (earnings/money added to your pay voucher) per pay period through this program. However, during your first 180 days you must "Do the 4 steps" of the program to continue earning this money. We encourage you to complete the steps as quickly as possible.