Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital Emergency Department
When you or a family member needs emergency care, you can count on us. Our team of emergency specialists is available around-the-clock.
- Access to the most comprehensive network of services and some of the nation's leading physicians in more than 30 specialties
- Convenient east-end location just off Watterson Expressway (I-264) offering timely triage and treatment
- Nationally ranked among the highest in the country for patient satisfaction in quality of care received and overall experience
- Physicians specializing in emergency medicine practice the most current techniques in quality, responsive, patient- and family-centered care
Our pediatric emergency services include:
- Care provided by health care professionals with expertise in children’s emergency care
- Access to other services at Kosair Children's Hosptial (downtown Louisville) should your child need additional treatment
- Child life services to make the emergency room experience less stressful and scary for children
- Equipment and an atmosphere that's specific for children and their unique needs
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The emergency department at Norton Women’s and Kosair Children’s Hospital is located on the first floor near the entrance to Norton Medical Plaza 3. Follow signs for Emergency Department Drop-off. If your child has a life-threatening injury or illness, always call 911.
Norton Women's and
Kosair Children's Hospital
4001 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
In an emergency, call 911.