Patient and Guest Information
There are five on site registration areas at Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital.
- Main Registration: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Handles radiology, vascular lab, ekg, ambulatory services patients, and other outpatients as well as other non-emergency patients during the day shift. Located in the connecter of Plaza III
- Preadmission Testing/Lab: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Handles all lab and pre op testing patients. Located near preadmission testing area (close to ER in the main corridor)
- Endoscopy: 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Handles all endoscopy patients. Located on ground floor of Plaza III
- Surgery Center: 5:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Handles all main surgery patients. Located in Plaza II suite 108
- Emergency Department: 24/7. Handles all emergency department patients, as well as any outpatients who may arrive after other registration areas close.
Cafeteria & Vending Areas
The Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital cafeteria is located on the ground floor (beneath the main lobby) and is open to guests at the following times:
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Food and drink machines are located next to the cafeteria.
Starbucks & Seattle's Best
Coffee and snacks available for purchase in the main lobby daily.
Free Wi-Fi service available.
The gift shop is located on the ground floor(beneath the main lobby). For more information, call (502) 893-1009. The store is open at the following times:
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
12 noon - 5:00 p.m.
The chapel in Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital is located on the first floor and is open 24 hours a day.If chaplain services are needed, please call (502) 893-1000.