The surgeons with Norton Vascular Surgery - formerly Lambert, Klamer & Gupta PSC - treat a wide range of diseases and disorders of the veins and arteries with the goal of improving patients' quality of life by returning them to independence and full functionality.
While surgery may be required to address many vascular disorders, patients may first be treated with conservative nonsurgical therapies or medication to manage their symptoms. When non-invasive vascular testing is required, Norton Vascular Surgery is committed to ordering only the tests and exams that pertain to an individual's specific vascular disease, most of which are completed in Norton Women's and Kosair Children's Hospital's nationally accredited vascular laboratory.
Our physicians use a variety of screenings and scans to treat the most prevalent vascular diseases, including:
- a carotid artery scan, which identifies blockages in or weakening of the blood vessels in the neck
- an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening, which indicates when the large blood vessel that supplies blood to the abdomen, pelvis, and legs has become abnormally large or has ballooned outward
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) screenings to detect arteriosclerosis, a disease of the blood vessels in the extremities that leads to narrowing and hardening of the arteries that supply blood to the legs and feet
In addition to the tests described above, the surgeons with Norton Vascular Surgery use both surgical and non-surgical methods to address:
- Aneurysms in the abdomen, pelvis, knee, groin and neck.
- Arterial occlusions in the abdomen, pelvis, legs, arms and neck.
- Venous diseases, such as venous insufficiency/thrombosis/DVT, venous ulcerations and varicose veins.
The surgeons with Norton Vascular Surgery also have received special training and perform endovascular surgery, a grouping of minimally invasive surgeries. The group routinely performs aortic, carotid and lower extremity arteriograms as well as percutaneous angioplasties and stent placements.
Norton Vascular Surgery Locations
Norton Medical Plaza East – Audubon, Suite 220
3 Audubon Plaza Drive
Louisville, KY 40217
Norton Medical Plaza II
(Orthopedic and Hand Center)
9880 Angies Way, Suite 410
Louisville, KY 40241
Norton Medical Plaza II – Suburban, Suite 103
3991 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Gray St. Medical Building
210 East Gray St., Suite 604
Louisville, KY 40202
Carroll County Hospital
309 11th Street
Carrollton, KY 41008
Harrison County Specialty Center
1263 Hospital Drive, Suite 210
Corydon, IN 47112
Taylor Regional Hospital Urgent Care Center
1911 Campbellsville Road
Greensburg, KY 42743
Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
910 Wallace Ave.
Leitchfield, KY 42754
To schedule an appointment or talk to a vascular surgeon, call (502) 636-7242.