Norton Healthcare volunteers receive the following benefits:
- Free parking
- Free membership to the Fitness Center of Norton Healthcare on the downtown campus
- Participation in hospital events
- Tuberculosis skin tests and required immunizations, including an annual flu shot (age 18 and older)
- Admittance to Annual recognition luncheon
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Helping others while helping yourself
- Being appreciated
Our teen and adult volunteers contributed more than 26,000 hours of service to Norton Suburban Hospital last year. Join our 250 volunteers who currently serve our facility and start making a difference.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at Norton Suburban Hospital, future home of Norton Women’s and Kosair Children’s Hospital, email Rita Ross, volunteer services manager, or call (502) 893-1229.