We recognize and celebrate the skilled and compassionate service that more than 4,000 Norton Healthcare nurses provide to our patients every day. We thank you for giving so selflessly of yourselves for the good of others. The work you do and the manner in which you do it is not only worthy of special recognition, it is truly remarkable.
From this page, you can access important nursing resource information, stay up to date on the latest health care news, register for continuing education activities and discover exciting new career opportunities.
For information about remote access to the Norton Healthcare network, call the Norton Service Center at (502) 629-8911, option 1.
Norton Healthcare resources
- Norton Clinical Agency
- Continuing nursing education opportunities through Norton University
- Norton Healthcare continuing medical education opportunities
- Norton Healthcare hospitals and Norton Immediate Care Centers
- Norton Healthcare clinical trials
- Norton Children’s
- Norton Healthcare career opportunities
Societies and organizations
- Kentucky Board of Nursing
- Kentucky Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
Journals and news
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story
You have a thing for bags. The bigger the better, right? Sure, a big, fabulous bag might be able to hold everything you want to carry with you, but all that extra baggage is doing […]Read Full Story
Disney star Cameron Boyce’s family says a seizure led to his death: What is sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP)?
When actor Cameron Boyce, a star of the Disney Channel show “Jessie,” died at age 20, his family said in a statement that his sudden death was due to a seizure during sleep. According to […]Read Full Story