Have questions regarding the healthcare exhanges opening on Saturday, November 15?
There is much confusion regarding the healthcare exchanges opening on Saturday, November 15. To help you make an informed decision, listed below are government and indepent sites that can help guide you through the decision process. Remember the three main questions to ask yourself as you begin choosing the health insurance plan that is right for you and your family.
- Does it cover my current doctor?
- Does it cover the hospital I prefer?
- Does it fit my lifestyle?
- Kentucky Health Exchange (Kynect) (http://www.kynect.ky.gov/).
- Kynect video on Youtube
- Indiana residents choose the Healthcare Marketplace (https://www.healthcare.gov/)
- Health Insurance Blog (https://www.healthcare.gov/blog/)
- Kaiser Family Foundation (http://kff.org/)
- Health insurance subsidy calculator (http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/)
If you have questions, you can submit them to a Norton Healthcare health insurance expert for Health Insurance exchange answers.