If you want to be notified of an earlier appointment opportunity, you can do it through MyNortonChart.
Do you want an earlier appointment with your provider? You can now get on a digital waitlist and get a notification if an earlier appointment time becomes available.
Here’s how to do it:
From a computer
- Sign in to MyNortonChart.
- Hover your cursor over the “Visits” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Appointments and Visits” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to a page showing your upcoming visits. Click on the appointment for which you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- To look for an earlier time select “Get on the Wait List.”
From the mobile app
- If you haven’t already, download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and sign in.
- Touch the appointments icon in the top right corner of the page. This takes you to a page listing your future appointments at the top of the screen.
- Click on the appointment for which you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- If a waitlist is available, you will have the option to select “Get On Wait List.”
You will receive a notification to your MyNortonChart account if an earlier appointment becomes available. If you don’t want the earlier appointment, you still have the option to keep your originally scheduled time.
Be sure to confirm appointments as soon as possible. They are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and will expire after about 15 hours.
MyNortonChart provides free, fast, 24/7 access to your health and your family’s health.