Whether you’re planning a hospital stay or visiting family or friends in the hospital, our goal is to provide you with outstanding care and service. Every member of our team, from our admissions staff to our medical professionals, is committed to your health, well-being and satisfaction.
We’re proud of our reputation for excellence, as reflected by patient surveys and visitor feedback. You can see how Norton Healthcare hospitals and physicians rank against state and national averages in the Norton Healthcare Quality Report.
Norton Healthcare Access Center
By placing one phone call to the Norton Healthcare Access Center, our knowledgeable representatives will quickly and easily help you arrange your health care needs.
The access center can help you with the following services:
- Refer you to medical specialists in all major fields of medicine.
- Schedule your appointment for outpatient surgery or diagnostic testing.
- Provide information about and register you for health-related seminars and classes
- Refer you to educational materials on a variety of healthcare topics.
- Give you directions to Norton Healthcare facilities and help you find hotel accommodations.
Norton Healthcare hospitals
Click on the links below for information about Norton Healthcare’s hospitals. You’ll find directions, important phone numbers and information about hotel accommodations.
When it comes to fueling the body, men have their own specific nutritional needs. Thinking of food as fuel that can help fight disease and keep you looking and feeling younger is a great way […]Read Full Story
NPride, Norton Healthcare’s LGBTQ employee resource group, celebrates Pride Month by recognizing a few of our notable employee members. For some, finding their voice takes being touched directly by the LGBTQ community. Melissa Allen, manager, […]Read Full Story