Norton Healthcare patients can now use their smartphones to access their electronic medical records on the go — anytime, anywhere.
To access MyChart on your smartphone:
- Search MyChart in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Download and install the free MyChart app.
- Run the MyChart application from your smartphone.
- Select Norton Healthcare from the list of health care providers.
- Log in with your MyNortonChart ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Sign up for MyNortonChart and get connected to your health.
Select Norton Healthcare/Norton Children’s.
Log in with your MyNortonChart username and password.
Need Help With
Get your activation code online.
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Adam D. Kempf, Norton Healthcare senior vice president and chief financial officer, as one of the 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know in the nation. Those on the list play an integral […]Read Full Story
We are seeing record high temperatures in Greater Louisville already this spring. These early hot days mean you can get caught off guard by heat-related illnesses, such as dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat [...]Read Full Story
Under the VA Mission Act of 2018, eligible U.S. veterans now are able to get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as colds, sore throats and minor skin infections at urgent care clinics through […]Read Full Story
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story