Norton Healthcare offers a comprehensive center for the treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. Our team of physicians is skilled in caring for common gastrointestinal issues and more severe conditions.
Our gastroenterologists are specialists in diagnosing and caring for:
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Gastrointestinal cancers (esophagus, pancreas, liver, colon)
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome, including other functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Liver disease, including hepatitis C
- Pancreatic disease, including pancreatitis
- Swallowing disorders
Disney star Cameron Boyce’s family says a seizure led to his death: What is sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP)?
When actor Cameron Boyce, a star of the Disney Channel show “Jessie,” died at age 20, his family said in a statement that his sudden death was due to a seizure during sleep. According to […]Read Full Story
Deanna Polsgrove, practice manager for Norton Infectious Disease Specialists, considers patients to be like family. She cries with them and celebrates with them. So, when a patient gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Deanna […]Read Full Story