Norton Pulmonary Specialists Services
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, COPD, emphysema, sleep disorders and other lung diseases since 1977.
Our patients are carefully evaluated so that a customized plan of care can be developed. A diagnostic evaluation may include lab work, pulmonary function testing, bronchoscopy, imaging, sleep testing, oxygen evaluation and other testing when needed.
Our goal is to make sure you understand your condition and have a plan of care that fits your individual needs. Our specialists treat a range of pulmonary conditions, including:
- Asbestos-related lung disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung nodules
- Occupational lung diseases
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Respiratory failure
- Sleep disorders
About Norton Pulmonary Specialists
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, COPD, emphysema and other lung diseases since 1977.
- Our team of physicians and advanced practice providers have extensive experience specializing in the diagnosis and management of all forms of lung diseases and sleep disorders.
- We have three convenient Louisville locations: Brownsboro, Newburg and Pleasure Ridge Park.
- We provide pulmonary care and respiratory management of critical care patients at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals.
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists is accredited by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Our providers will give you a precise diagnosis and develop a customized treatment plan for your lung condition so you can get back to living your best life.
- Your physician will work with you to develop a written asthma action plan to help you manage your symptoms.
You have a thing for bags. The bigger the better, right? Sure, a big, fabulous bag might be able to hold everything you want to carry with you, but all that extra baggage is doing […]Read Full Story
Disney star Cameron Boyce’s family says a seizure led to his death: What is sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP)?
When actor Cameron Boyce, a star of the Disney Channel show “Jessie,” died at age 20, his family said in a statement that his sudden death was due to a seizure during sleep. According to […]Read Full Story