If you think you may have a sleep disorder and you’re ready to find relief, Norton Sleep Center can help diagnose and develop an individualized treatment plan to help restore your sleep for a better you.
Norton Sleep Centers offer two convenient methods of evaluating your sleeping patterns:
- In-lab sleep testing in one of our comfortable suites (most comprehensive)
- Home sleep testing
Once you have been diagnosed with a sleep disorder, our board-certified and sleep medicine-trained physicians offer many treatment options:
- Positive airway pressure treatment (CPAP/BiPAP)
- Alternative options to CPAP, such as oral/dental devices
- Weight loss counseling
- Inspire upper airway stimulation
Complete care — because sleep disorders affect everything
- Norton Sleep Centers are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine — the gold standard for evaluating sleep medicine services.
- Our team of physicians has more than 200 years of combined experience diagnosing and treating sleep disorders.
- We offer at-home or in-lab sleep study options.
- We have four convenient locations: Norton Audubon Hospital campus, Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus, Pleasure Ridge Park and on Newburg Road. Sleep studies can be scheduled seven nights a week.
- Our state-of-the-art sleep labs offer private, comfortable testing suites with full- or queen-size beds and showers.
- We work with patients in the transportation industry and the U.S. Department of Transportation to assist with required verifications to show sleep therapy compliance.
- Our physicians specialize in giving you a personalized treatment plan.
- Our sleep apnea treatment experience includes CPAP and BiPAP positive airway pressure, CPAP alternatives such as oral devices and Inspire upper airway stimulation.